Monday, September 28, 2015

A Hero's Story



Healing Heroes Network is proud to provide financial assistance for treatment and therapy services to post 9/11 combat injured service members.  Read here about active duty hero Bret G...  

After 5 tours deployed to Afghanistan and 1 to Iraq left him suffering from PTSD, Bret reached out to Healing Heroes Network for help in obtaining and Alpha-Stim Unit.  This device uses cranial electrotherapy stimulation to reduce the symptoms of PTSD such as anxiety, insomnia and depression.

After applying for financial assistance through Healing Heroes Network, Bret was approved and soon received his very own Alpha Stim Unit to use at home to help ease his suffering.   

Here's what Bret had to say:

"I was suffering from severe anxiety and PTSD from multiple deployments.  The clinic on my base utilized 3 loaner Alpha-Stim devices which work wonders for patients with these conditions but could only provide treatment in office (I went in every chance I could get for 20 minute treatments).  TRICARE does not cover the Alpha-Stim despite years of proven effectiveness for sufferers of PTSD (with no drug side effects), so the doctors could write a prescription of individual use but the full cost was borne by the user (very expensive).  Healing Heroes Network came to my rescue and bought me an Alpha-Stim which I now use regularly at home.  I will now be able to address my symptoms without the aid of excessive medications and the uncomfortable side effects.  I cannot express enough how much I appreciate the help and assistance of Healing Heroes Network!  Thank you!!!!"


Healing Heroes Network is proud and honored to assist Heroes like Bret in finding hope and healing after serving our great nation!

Rating:5stars      

No comments:

Post a Comment