Here at Healing Heroes Network, everyday is a day to show gratitude and support for our nation's military heroes! While some of you may share in that gratitude deep down, it may be hard to show your support... You might not know just how to show your thanks...
We want to help you do just that by sharing some tips with you today on #TipTuesday!
Showing your support it easy, and doesn't have to cost a dime:
- When you see a person in military uniform, simply say "Thank you for your service."
- Send cards and notes to hospitalized veterans and those living in Veteran’s homes
- Ask your elected officials at all levels to recognize our military
- Know a hero stationed overseas? Distribute a care package list through your neighborhood and let everyone contribute something, include notes from everyone, and send it to them
- Join the RED Friday movement by wearing RED every Friday to:
Remember Everyone Deployed
(To purchase a RED Friday shirt visit: www.herogiveaways.com...
100% of every purchase is a donation to Healing Heroes Network!)
- Visit military memorials or cemeteries; place flags or flowers on the graves of fallen heroes
- Fly the American Flag at your house, on your car, or at your place of business
- Make a tax deductible donation to a military non-profit organization, like
It's easy to Support The Troops! For more information, ideas, and #Tips,
contact Healing Heroes Network at firstname.lastname@example.org.