Because Healing Heroes Network is a self-funded non-profit organization, we rely heavily on fundraising events and donations from supporters, to be able to continue providing the support and funding our Heroes are in need of. By hosting a fundraiser, big or small, to benefit Healing Heroes Network, you can and WILL make a direct impact on the life of an injured soldier and their family! Here are some easy ideas that you can implement for FREE:
- Gather your neighbors and host a community garage sale
- Contact your kid's school, daycare or sports team to host a car wash or bake sale
- Contact a local bar or restaurant to host a "Give Back" night, (a portion of proceeds from the evenings sales to be donated to Healing Heroes Network)
- Ask a local Biker group to host a Benefit Ride, or a running group to host a 5K
- Take up a collection at work or your local church to support our injured Heroes
There are so many ways you and your family can raise funds to support HHN, and our nation's Heroes who have earned and deserve the very best. If you have any ideas that are not listed here, we would love to hear them! Call our office at (727) 781-4376, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. With your help and support, the possibilities are endless!
The Healing Heroes Network Team